Wednesday 4 July 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 4/7/12

*Waiting On Wednesday is a meme where you basically share an upcoming book that you’re excited to read. It’s hosted over at Breaking the Spine by Jill. * The Book I am waiting for is actually coming out tomorrow in England, so I shall not be waiting long.
The Book I am waiting for is Dreamless by Josephine Angelini the Second book in the Starcrossed series.
Blurb:
Can true love be forgotten?
DreamlessAs the only Scion who can descend into the Underworld, Helen Hamilton has been given a nearly impossible task. By night she wanders through Hades, trying to stop the endless cycle of revenge that has cursed her family. By day she struggles to overcome the fatigue that is rapidly eroding her sanity. Without Lucas by her side, Helen is not sure she has the strength to go on.
Just as Helen is pushed to her breaking point, a mysterious new Scion comes to her rescue. Funny and brave, Orion shields her from the dangers of the Underworld. But time is running out—a ruthless foe plots against them, and the Furies' cry for blood is growing louder.
As the ancient Greek world collides with the mortal one, Helen's sheltered life on Nantucket descends into chaos. But the hardest task of all will be forgetting Lucas Delos.

Se why I am so excited! I cannot wait, as soon as I buy Dreamless I will be placing it straight towards the top of my reading pile!
The Release date In England is: 5th July 2012
Ashleigh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment