Sunday 29 July 2012

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

Name: Halo
Author: Alexandra Adornetto
Ratin: 5 out of 5
Blurb:
Is Love a great enough power againist evil?
Three angels are sent down to bring good to the world: Gabriel, the warrior; Ivy, the healer; and Bethany, a teenage girl who is the least experienced of the trio. But she is the most human, and when she is romantically drawn to a mortal boy, the angels fear she will not be strong enough to save anyone—especially herself...
My Review:
When I first got this book I wasn't to sure about it as I'd heard mixed things either you loved it or you hated it, a bit like marmite. Personally I loved it! It was an amazing book and wasn't like anyother angel book I've read and I can't wait for the rest of the series as they look equally as good! Hade is out but Heaven isn't yet but I believe it comes out later this month.
I loved how Adornetto had written in and she was so young when she started writting it aswell which makes it even better! Also I quite liked it how in the acknowledgements she said how this is a working project which you don't see very often in books!
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment