Saturday 21 July 2012

30 Day book Challenge Day 12 and 13 and 14

Once again because my laptop doesn't like me it has decided not to publish my posts so sadly once again it is a catch up post.
Day 12 – A book you used to love but don’t anymore
For this I will have to say the 'Rainbow Magic' Books by Daisy Meadows. As a child I loved these books had pretty much all of them now when I look back at them I wonder why.
Day 13 – Your favourite writer
My favourite writer... this one is actually really hard I don't really have a favourite writer because they are all amazing! and beautifully talented. But if I had to choose it would have to br the amazingly talented J.K.Rowling.
Day 14 – Favourite book of your favourite writer
My favourite book of J.K.Rowlings would have to be 'Order of the Phoenix' because this book is so different to the others because it shows how life is for the wizarding world and we see all of the characters in a slightly different light.
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment