Sunday 8 July 2012

Breaking Dawn By Stephenie Meyer

Name: Breaking Dawn
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Rating: 3 out 5
Blurb:
'Don't be afraid' I murmured 'We belong together'
I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words. This moment was so perfect, so right, there was no way to doubt it. His arms wrapped around me, holding me againist him ... It felt like ever nerve in my body was live wire.
'Forever,' he argeed.

My review:
Overall I found this book really predictable that might just be me but it was very easy to guess what was going to happen and I have seen part one of the film and the film was much better than the book, please don't hate me Twilight fans I just think it could have been much better and it was quite simply personally I don't think you need 4 books, maybe just one or two would do it because they have gone a bit over the top.
I do not hate this book but I don't really like which is why I gave it three stars.
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment