Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ash By Malinda Lo

Name: Ash
Author: Malinda Lo
Rating 4 out 5
Blurb:
In the wake of her father’s death, Ash is left at the mercy of her cruel stepmother. Consumed with grief, her only joy comes by the light of the dying hearth fire, re-reading the fairy tales her mother once told her. In her dreams, someday the fairies will steal her away, as they are said to do. When she meets the dark and dangerous fairy Sidhean, she believes that her wish may be granted.

My Review:
Ash is a beautiful written book and is a book I truly did enjoy but the only problem I found with it was that the first time I tried to read it I gave up and it wasn't until I went back to it that I really enjoyed it, Strange hey? But once I truly got into this book I could not put it down and it is now one of my favorites and Malinda Lo is a Smashing author who took a story which everybody knows and loves and changed it to a slightly different story with a brilliant ending and not one that you would think was going to come.
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment