Friday 6 July 2012

Jurassic Park By Michael Crichton

Jurassic ParkName: Jurassic Park
Author: Michael Crichton
Rating: 5 out of 5
Blurb:
An astonishing technique for recovering and cloning dinosaur DNA has been discovered. Creatures once extinct now roam Jurassic Park, soon-to-be opened as a theme park. Until something goes wrong...and science proves a dangerous toy.
My Review:
I loved this book so much! Couldn't put it down, I know it may not be everybodys cup of tea but it was one I really enjoyed and I would recommand it to people as most people have seen the film and the book is so much better, and there is so much good stuff which they do not include which i'm not going to say because I don't want to spoil it for anybody who does plan to read it and if you do plan to read it move it up to the top of your reading pile and you won't be disappointed trust me there.
Ashleigh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment