Wednesday 9 May 2012

Summer books to look out for!

Looking forward to the summer? Join the club and that club would be the book club, because there is some good ones coming out so it will be a summer of many reads! Soon of the books i'm looking forward to reading are:
  • Rapture by Lauren Kate which is coming out on the 12/06/2012
  • Dreamless by Josephine Angelini which is coming out on the 29/05/2012
And many more. I have a feeling that my kindle won't leave my side this summer! I do really want your view on the following so please commemt: I've been thinking of ways that I could revamp this blog and I thought of monthly reading lists or maybe a 'BOOK OF THE MONTH' or maybe even setting up an email address and having people send in book reviews of the book of the month? I'll make sure it is a free one for kindle readers?
Also an update on how Earth is... It is simply breath-taking and is almost like a world I can escape to because it's so good and i'm currently 26% in and I can't put it down as it is so good and I can't wait to read 'Air' the second book in this series!
Love Worm x

No comments:

Post a Comment